What We Do
What We Do
Young Brent Foundation works collaboratively with its members and is committed to developing a diverse and vibrant network and youth voluntary sector across Brent. A key goal is to build, improve and strengthen overall capacity for the three hundred plus voluntary sector youth providers in the Borough. Working in close partnerships, and across all sectors, we aim to strengthen Brent’s unique offer to meet the needs of inward funders and investors in its youth community. As enablers and facilitators, we work alongside members and deliver a wide range of capacity building focused activities including:
- Leading and development of coordinating bidding activity and consortia working
- Enabling greater sharing of key skills and resources
- Training provision
- Distributes a small grants fund to its members with a total value of £30,000.
- Provide a strong fundraising vehicle to attract new overall and large scale income from external funders and local authority contracts.
- Providing a range of centralised hub services, including a Venue Bank for groups to be able to share and access venue space to run their projects.
- Act as a lead in Events, organising sector specific capacity building events and training. This includes advice sessions, workshops and forums for youth organisations to share ideas and best practice.
Overall Youth Brent Foundation plays a vital championing role in driving the youth agenda in Brent by attracting and leveraging in new sources of funding into the borough. Join us today.